Eco-Sanitation & Decentralized Treatment System
- Ancharahalli village in Doddaballapur Taluk for Global Environmental Fund, United Nations Development Programme
- Global Environmental Fund (GEF) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- The Project aimed at constructing the toilets and Decentralized Treatment System for the beneficiaries of Ancharahalli village in Konaghatta Gram Panchayat of Doddaballapur Taluk in Bangalore Rural District
- Decentralized Treatment system (DTS) has been connected to 44 individual toilets and 4 school toilets and now it is under operation.
- The toilets are regularly used by all the beneficiaries in the households.